Tomasz Dauerman, a legal advisor with more than 20 years of experience, has joined the Crowdway team as an expert, having created sports law in Poland. He is president of the Polish Committee for Non-Olympic Sports, chairman of the Sports and Tourism Committee of the Business Centre Club and an official lobbyist in the Polish parliament, where he supports legislative processes. He has more than 250 publications to his credit and is also an academic lecturer. He founded the prawosportowe.pl website. Among other things, he is known for his role as a sports mediator, in which he has acted representing Polish athletes, including Olympic athletes.
- Vote for Q Value S.A. in the Invest Cuffs 2023 investment industry competition!
- Beginning of cooperation between QUERCUS TFI S.A. and Q Value S.A.
- Crowdway highlighted at Fintech Summit 2022
- Tomasz Dauerman has joined the Crowdway team in the role of an expert
- Amundi Polska TFI S.A. funds now available on the QFund platform.